The electric plane is a steeper challenge than the electric car, but we can still dream! The AJet-100 is a look at what we might expect from future e-jets. Like its grounded counterparts, it will have major improvements in noise, operating costs, as well as a reduction in burning fossil fuels and emissions. Aside from its more muscular structure, it’s not immediately distinguishable from other jets of comparable size. However, its autonomous tech and entertainment features like a “glass bottom” screen floor make it entirely different.
- (2) RR high output electric engines powered by a variation of advanced solar and lithium battery technologies
- Projection technologies used to project real-time outside video or preloaded video into fuselage floor
- Advanced aerodynamic design for improved battery efficiency
- AI autopilot flight technology with capabilities for total GPS guided flight from takeoff to landing
- Various configurations depending on client needs and intended service use
- Hybrid engine options to switch between traditional fuel and electric power
Designer: Lee Rosario