This design gave me the giggles! Policemen love donuts, so it only makes sense that this police drone follow the same form. Designer Kegan McDaniel calls it the ARUS drone but I’m calling dibs on the term “dronut” right now!
But seriously, it’s designed for release during emergency situations as a first response unit that can provide immediate surveillance before ground units can get to the scene. This helps law enforcement and emergency crews properly staff scenarios that differ from one to the next. As an eye in the sky, it also helps deter crime and provides helpful valuable documentation and evidence.
Designer: Kegan McDaniel
Here’s the trick, Amazon doesn’t really make it easy to find their warehouse deals section, but they have done a better job at including them into the product price listings. If you just start searching using their large search bar, then you probably won’t find the section. If you want to specifically search their warehouse deals, then head to this page. This is their main warehouse deals section. Now, anytime you search, you should see “Amazon Warehouse Deals” next to the search box, like shown below.
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Basically, warehouse deals consists of products that have been returned. Some only suffered some crushed packaging at the warehouse. And some were a non-new condition to begin with like used or refurbished. These items just don’t meet Amazon’s “new” standard, so they list them here. They also have some new and open-boxed items, but there are less of these. If you are an Amazon Prime member, then you can get the same 2-day shipping on eligible items.
There is nothing to worry about! Amazon thoroughly tests each product to make sure that it is still functional before listing back on sale. They even grade their items to help you find ones that you are willing to purchase. Some of their grading can be a little general, but if you shop there enough, you start to understand how they are doing it. Here are their product conditions or grades.
- New – This means that the product has not been opened, but the package has superficial damage. These offer new products with discounted prices because the shipping package was damaged. Easy way to score a little deal with a brand new product.
- Like New – These are typical returns where the customer might pull the item out and then just return it. The packaging has been opened, but the product is in perfect working order. Amazon will also put some products that have some physical damage to the outer box of the factory sealed item.
- Very Good – The item has been tested and verified to work correctly. The item may have some cosmetic damage or blemishes.
- Good – Items are tested and verified in working order. They may be missing accessories or have large cosmetic damage.
- Acceptable – Items are still tested and verified in working order. There are signs of wear along with possible different packaging and could include third party accessories.
Some people only purchase items that are New, which are harder to find, Like New, or Very Good. Yet many more items from warehouse deals and never had an issue with them. Amazon still stands behind their return policy, so if you have any issues, then you need to call them up. They have excellent customer service when it comes to returns. When you see the items listed, they will have a little description underneath listing the reason for the listing. I have found that these are pretty general, but some are quite detailed. It really depends on the product. Here is an example of one that is good.